I won’t say that I am an avid reader, but I have spent the last several years trying my best to soak up as much knowledge as I can through reading and listening to Audible. I’ve been preparing for the day that I would become a full-time entrepreneur.
Low and behold that day has arrived!
*TanaiBenard.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.*
I’ve compile a list of 23 books I think every entrepreneur should read that I have in my home library or my Audible collection.
I’ve even provided Amazon links to help make your journey to knowledge just a tad bit easier!
1. Think and Grow Rich
2. The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months
3. Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
4. Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant
5. High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way
6. The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level
7. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
8. The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
9. The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
10. Rise and Grind: Outperform, Outwork, and Outhustle Your Way to a More Successful and Rewarding Life
11. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
12. Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World
13. Secrets of Closing the Sale
14. How To Win Friends and Influence People
15. The Compound Effect
16. Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
17. The Power of Focus: How to Hit Your Business, Personal and Financial Targets with Absolute Confidence and Certainty
18. Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice
19. Who Moved My Cheese?: An A-Mazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life
20. Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence—and How You Can, Too
21. Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
22. The Brand Mapping Strategy: Design, Build, and Accelerate Your Brand
23. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life